We are relationship specialists who value marriage and care deeply about our clients and their relationships. We understand how relationships get in trouble—and more importantly, we know how to help couples resolve their difficulties and draw close to each other once again. Many of our couples have tried other counselors before learning about us or were referred to The Marriage Clinic by other counselors. Whatever problems you are facing, our staff has probably already encountered it. But we also understand that each relationship is unique, and we take time to listen to you and your partner and understand each of your perspectives.
All our counselors have specialized training in marriage and family therapy. We know how to work with more than one person in the room without being judgmental or blaming. Some of the concerns we help couples with include:
- Rebuilding trust and learning to forgive after an affair
- Restoring love and closeness
- Resolving problems without fighting
- Improving listening, understanding, and acceptance
- Managing the stresses of infertility or adoption
- Preparing for marriage or re-marriage